Sunday, September 25, 2011

When It's REALLY Bad...

Put the kiddies to bed. Time to have a grown folks conversation.

So, you meet someone. You vibe with them and let your guard down. You laugh at the same jokes, order your coffee the same way, and even want to name your future imaginary kids the same thing. You spend time together and decide to take your relationship to the next level. Then, you find out an ugly truth...

The sex is awful. I mean, TERRIBLE. I mean, the Worst.Shit.Ever.

What do you do??

Well, beyond figuring out the quickest escape route out of the room, there needs to be a decision made. Is bad sex worth putting up with if you really feel strongly about a person?

In my humble opinion, HELL NAW.

Look, I'm not about throwing folks away for small issues because we all have something that doesn't work for someone else. But, if you KNOW the sex if totally wrong and can't possibly get better, I say cut your losses and roll on.

I have never been the type to suffer through. If his piece isn't making you feel like the most special woman in the world or her "cave of wonders" is a bit too cavernous for you, stop. When you keep going back, you're sending the wrong message to the other person that they garbage they are offering you is acceptable.

I was once involved with a young man that proved to be one of, if not THE most, selfish sexual partners in history. Reciprocity was not in his vocabulary. His sexual philosophy was simply "get yours before I get mine". If I didn't "get mine" in the process of our session, I either needed to make myself useful after I kicked his ass out or enlist the aid of my BoB (who was never too far away, anyway).

Isn't that like hiring a contractor to place new tile in the kitchen and finishing the grout yourself??

Who wants to live life that way? Not I, says the shoe whore. Besides there are far too many day laborers out there willing to get an honest day's pay for a full day of work.

Wait...

OK, I don't want to turn this into a PSA for "screw whatever moves" because that is SURELY not my message nor my personal approach to life. All I'm saying is that life is too short to spend it rolling your eyes at a lame attempt at boot knocking. If you don't enjoy it, SPEAK UP!

Closed mouths get left high and dry... literally.

No comments:

Post a Comment